Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Complete!

The dining room is finished!  After weeks of slogging through coat after coat of primer and, finally, paint and then cleaning the floor (I did not do a good floor covering job), I was done!  I have to admit, after finishing this room, I want to work on the even uglier living room.  Hoorah for finished projects and new projects to come!

Remember, this is what I started with.





Finished!

And that is the dining room project finished!  I'm still contemplating pictures and a few other things, but for the most part, I'm done!  Now on to that living room.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks fantastic! Well done on painting and redoing your dining room...I am sure you must smile a big smile when walking into it every day:)
    We just rearranged our bedrooms again, and the room I moved into is in dire need of a coat of paint and some fixin up...guess what we are doing these holidays...? :)
    Hugs and love to you!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right, I kept stopping in the middle of my work to admire the new dining room. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a difference. The new dining room looks great! Projects like that are so rewarding, I love seeing the before and after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I love huge projects like this that make a big difference. I think it makes the whole house look different.

      Delete
  3. New light fixture - very nice! Did you hire an electrician to install it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No more stenciled border! And I love how much lighter everything is just from repainting the woodwork. Our house has all white woodwork/trim, and then off-white walls, and it's so light and airy.

    ReplyDelete