|Our gorgeous chive plant. I do love me|
some pretty greenery pictures.
1. Cozy vintage family life
2. History of clothing
3. Books about language and reading- if they're funny, that's all the better.
4. A good, cozy mystery
5. Books that I know will greatly inspire me and spur me onward-I guess that's a little vague...
6. Anything music-based
7. Interesting histories-pretty much any era, as long as it's written by a person who obviously cares about the subject
8. Interesting science-same criteria as with interesting histories
9. 1930s/40s/50s cozy fiction
What are your "pick-up triggers"?