1. The Flavia de Luce Series by Alan Bradley- This wins, hands down.
2. Unpunished by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
3. A Wilder Rose by Susan Wittig Albert
4. Please Don't Eat the Daisies by Jean Kerr
5. Brighten the Corner Where You Are by Fred Chappell
6. A Room With a View by E.M. Forster
7. The Egg and I by Betty McDonald
8. Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
9. The Emma Graham Series by Martha Grimes
10. The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery
I'm a fairly new blogger and reading through my old posts made me extremely satisfied. I've read a lot of great books in just about 4 months! I don't think that blogging changed how much I read, it's just that I have a record now.