1. Chocolate Buckwheat Granola-This comes first because I'm eating a bowl of this as I write this post. This recipe comes from the beautiful food blog, My New Roots. It's been my go-to granola recipe for a couple of weeks now. It is just decadent enough to be a little bit out of the ordinary, while still a responsible breakfast item.
2. This beautiful album, from Spotify (actually, I've just generally been enjoying Spotify). This link is a preview from amazon.
3. Don Quixote-I'm just about finished! It was slow at parts, but, overall, a very enjoyable book. And, speaking of Don Quixote, here's a fascinating article about woven tapestries with images from Don Quixote.
4. Jamie Oliver's Comfort Food has been my cookbook of the week. I've pored over it and drooled and so I'm planning on spending a good portion of my weekend in the kitchen with this cookbook. It is interesting what Jamie thinks of as comfort food. A lot of it isn't my comfort food, but it still looks delicious!
5. On my interlibrary hold list (because I always have far too many books on the hold list):
- Shakespeare:The World as a Stage by Bill Bryson
- The Provincial Lady in America by E.M. Delafield
- The Diary of Nobody by George and Weedon Grossmith
- The Solitaire Mystery by Jostein Gaarder (yes, the author of Sophie's World. He's written a lot of books!)
6. Goodreads has introduced me to so much! My TBR list has grown exponentially and all I can think about is the books that I want to read, particularly over the summer. Tell me, do you have any books that I should have on my Goodreads TBR right now?