1. What the World Eats by Faith D'Aluisio and Peter Menzel- This book came out quite awhile ago and I heard fantastic things about it, then promptly forgot it. So now, I'm going to finally get around to reading this.
2. Unpunished- This dagblamed book is getting on my nerves. It's been in my library loot pile for three weeks and I still can't get around to reading it. This will be the week that I finally read it!
3. The Elements: A Visual Exploration of Every Known Atom in the Universe by Theodore Gray- Recommended by the blog mentioned above. I just thought this looked mildly interesting. We'll see how it is.
4. Evelina by Fanny Burney- An interesting-looking book that I look forward to reading. It's a funny 18th century novel.
5. Dear Enemy by Jean Webster- By the author who wrote the slightly more famous Daddy Long-Legs (which I need to read), this is the story of a woman who takes the role of superintendent of an orphanage.
6. The Baker Street Letters by Michael Robertson- I just recently finished the Sherlock TV show and loved it and then read the original Sherlock Holmes books. I'm excited to see how this book turns out.
I feel like I got a good haul this week. I'm excited to see how the books are! And yet again, my interlibrary loan limit was exceeded. Sigh.